Cost-conscious and high-performance
A rugged housing combined with full-wave GNSS tracking, this antenna has been designed for tracking all currently broadcast signals as well as those planned for the future.
This low-cost alternative to Topcon’s CR-G5 high-accuracy infrastructure antenna fits almost any budget yet yields high-quality results at the same time due to its all-in-view tracking of every constellation and signal available today and coming in the future.
- Full-wave, zero-centered geodetic reference station antenna
- Designed for highly efficient multi path reduction
- Ideal for portable geodetic market requirements
- Entry-level, low-cost, high-quality geodetic campaign antenna
- All-in-view satellite signal tracking